21 Day Fix

Options
Hi, I am looking for friends who are doing 21 Day Fix. This is newish to me although I have other Beachbody dvds. We may be able to help each other and be accountable to each other and perhaps .... this will be the one diet that changes us once and for all ! by the way I am in the Uk so it could be quite fun seeing the differences if you are from the US.

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
  • schughes48
    schughes48 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I do the 21-day fix. I only use the cups as measurement guides, They really work for me.
  • losingitwithlinz
    losingitwithlinz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started the 21 day fix Monday. I'm doing the shakeology as a meal replacement once a day
  • ameliabee6
    ameliabee6 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just started 21 Day Fix on Monday as well! Feel free to add me. PS: anyone else so sore they can hardly walk up and down stairs?!?! Ow ow ow. lol
  • jetenold
    jetenold Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just started it today. Meal prepping will be a must for me! Haven't tried the workout yet though:)
  • marib67
    marib67 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I tried it with the shakeology but couldn't do it. Those shakes killed my stomach long after I stopped. The portion control part is good though.
  • sharnut751
    sharnut751 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the exercise part but not the containers. (I prefer to just measure and log). OMG my legs are killing me! I guess I was more out of shape than I realized.
  • serenityfrye
    serenityfrye Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it off and on. Would love company
  • AmyLight25
    AmyLight25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 12 of 21 day fix. Doing mainly the workouts; my portion control is alright I think, since I'm a diabetic (type1). We can do this!! Good luck! :)
  • cristyvsfood
    cristyvsfood Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a Beachbody coach, and I'm also working on my goals. This does indeed work, when you stick to it daily. I'd love some company if you're still doing this! Did you know that Beachbody products are now available in the UK? I think as of this month or next month (Sept 2017 or Oct 2017)? Anyway, I've lost 6.2 pounds this week. You? Does anyone know how to log 21 Day Fix workouts on My Fitness Pal?