bulimia. help :(

2»

Replies

• ForFreedom
    ForFreedom Posts: 8 Member
    Don't apologize. Say goodbye to guilt. I agree with everyone - get professional help, and you'll get through this. You were brave to post it, and you already took your first step. One step at a time. Call your Dr. or a hotline. You can do this. Imagine being free of this disease. That's what it is - whether you purge a few times a month or a few times a day. But, the fact that you're not far gone means you can overcome this that much sooner. Believe in that. Please get professional help. Good luck and God bless.
    wow. thanks so much. that means a lot to me
  • Honey don't worry about posting it on here it was a reason God had you to put it on here. I have a cousin who dealt with this and still battles with it today. It starts off slow but it will begin to take over your life. I am praying for you and call one of those hotlines or if you like I have a magazine and she wrote an article about her issues. www.woman2womanmagazine.com go there and you can find her article and you can comment and it will not appear and I will forward it over to her and you two can talk. She wouldn't mind at all.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Dear Posters,

This topic is now locked and I wish the OP the best of luck in getting help and want to thank those posters who provided supportive responses.

Sincerely,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager

http://www.anad.org/

The ANAD helpline (630) 577-1330, operates 9 AM-5 PM Central Time, Monday through Friday and can help you find the treatment to fit your needs. If you prefer email, please contact us through anadhelp@anad.org

You are not alone. Help is just a call or click away.
    If you or someone you know is struggling with an eating disorder, we are here to help.
    Call our toll free, confidential Helpline at 1-800-931-2237
    Click to chat with a Helpline volunteer
    We are here every Monday-Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time. Our helpline volunteers will be there to offer support and guidance with compassion and understanding.

Are you in crisis? Call 1-800-273-TALK (24 HOUR CRISIS LINE)
This discussion has been closed.