My meal prep for next week!!! So excited!!!

Options
I am so happy for this week to be over. No I can change what I'm eating. Meal prepping does make things easy buy around day 4 I was tired and bored with what I was eating. Luckily I was seeing results on the scale EVERYDAY and that's what kept me motivated. Next weeks meal prep is about to be on and popping. Spinach and egg

Replies

• RedfootDaddy
    RedfootDaddy Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I love doing a big batch of meal prep! I always feel so accomplished and organised. I usually do mine on Sunday for the coming work week, but I pack lunches for my wife as well, even though she doesn't (can't) work and is home most of the day.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Meal prep doesn't mean you have to eat the same thing several days in a row. Make a number of things and freeze some of them. Take something out either in the morning (for dinner) or the night before (for lunch the next day) to thaw and reheat.
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »
    Meal prep doesn't mean you have to eat the same thing several days in a row. Make a number of things and freeze some of them. Take something out either in the morning (for dinner) or the night before (for lunch the next day) to thaw and reheat.

Exactly or make things in smaller amounts. When I worked out of town, I was cooking for one and made pretty much everything 1 meal at a time. Now that I am back home, my meal prep for lunch is usually leftovers from dinner.
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    OP, this is NOT to be mean, but merely curious. Why start so many different threads on different boards about the same topic but never come back and respond or interact? I suppose I won't get an answer. Just wondering.