i'm pissed...it's 5 weeks later

Options
I've been doing this website for 6 weeks now. I've entered every bit of food and have even over added if I wa not sure. I also went gluten free 5 weeks ago. According to the web site every day after I complete my food for the day it says....if every day was like....you would weigh XXX. Well it's been 5 weeks and I am no where near. what gives?

Replies

• Alphastate
    Alphastate Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Are you losing weight, though? I can't see your diary, so I can't fully answer the question.
  • Siennacita
    Siennacita Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Well, remember that the calculations that this site uses are not infallible. 1) they are based on the inputs you entered, so revisit your information and make sure it's all accurate 2) even with correct information, it's still an estimate of your weight loss, your own metabolism will determine your actual loss.
    However, the important this is whether or not you are losing weight on the plan or not. If you haven't lost weight after 5 weeks, maybe you should re-evaluate your calorie level and amount of exercise. If you are losing weight - and it's between 0.5 and 2 lbs a week, that's fantastic and all that really matters!
    Keep the faith - don't give up!!:smile: