New Here - Need Friends and Motivation

Hi, my name is Tara and I am new here. I've just basically set up my profile and am now ready to find some support. After bad thyroid issues and two pregnancies, I am out of the habit of caring enough about my health to make my life better and easier. I could really use some help and motivation.

I am very deeply spiritual and little geeky. I can be shy so I do need help making new friends.

I have more than 90 pounds to lose and am my heaviest weight ever.

Feel free to friend me and maybe we can both inspire each other.

Replies

• InvisoningMe
    InvisoningMe Posts: 26 Member
    Hello Tara :) Im Kelly .. I would like to be your friend :) Im A little nerdy, strange sense of humor.. I got fluffy over the last year & 1/2 myself.. Im De-fluffing , slowly ..I could use & giving a little more myself inspiration :)

Sending you a Friend-ing
  • monica_reinert
    monica_reinert Posts: 99 Member
    Hi Tara,

I am always looking to add new friends. You can add me if you want.
  • Hzrdus
    Hzrdus Posts: 13 Member
    Friend requesting you now! I too would like to drop 90+ pounds, but at this point will be happy with anything coming off. :)
  • what_lola_wants
    what_lola_wants Posts: 129 Member
    Hello Tara, me me me !! ;)
  • lvnh
    lvnh Posts: 60 Member
    Hi Tara! Sending you a friend request now. Every journey starts with that first step. Hugs to you!
  • jdmacho
    jdmacho Posts: 1
    I'm looking for friends too. I need the little reminders from friends to keep me motivated. :flowerforyou:
  • Dollfun1
    Dollfun1 Posts: 42 Member
    Nice to meet you, I'm Christine and I am also new. Looking for friends and inspiration to take this journey with ~