All bran buds?

Options
Does anyone eat all bran buds. I seen there high in fiber i was going to all them to my yogurt to get more fiber. Just wondering how they taste and is it a good source of fiber.

Thanks

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I used to add them to something tastier like Kashi GoLean. On their own they were a bit too dry and twig like for me.
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I've tried the twigs but found HEB had a better store brand alternative

Honesty, if you live near a 99 Cent Store, see if they have Fiber Twigs cereal. I thought that one made for a better cereal.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    They don't have much flavor, but I enjoy the crunch they can add to other things like yogurt. My kids love to eat bananas with peanut butter and then dip them in bran buds.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    The Nutrition Facts label will tell you if it has fiber. I use Nature Valley Oats N Dark Chocolate Granola to add protein and fiber to my yogurt.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I like adding FiberOne (original) to my Greek yogurt in the morning. They do have artificial sweetener if that's deal breaker.

Bananas, PB & bran buds.....yum!
  • Cheri1218
    Cheri1218 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Bran buds are really good for fiber. I like them with milk (as a cereal) with a Tb of mini chocolate chips. However, I have a hard time finding them. Not every store carries them.