Recovering

Hi, everyone! I'm a college student who lives in WV, and I am attempting to lose the weight I gained in the last year after starting antidepressants for anxiety and medication for hypothyroidism, and spiraling into a depression as a result.

I am now on a different antidepressant that is working well, and I want to lose the extra weight and get back to the weight and size at which I felt most comfortable with my body, which was around 145/150 lbs and a size 10/12. I'm also trying to transition back to vegetarianism, which will hopefully help my journey move along!

My current weight is 228 lbs, which means I've got about 80 lbs to lose. I'm excited to start this journey (which happens to coincide with my journey to graduate school and moving 500 miles away to NJ) to feel better about myself and get healthier. I'd love to make some friends to make this journey not seem so lonely!

Replies

• marelthu
    marelthu Posts: 184 Member
    Keep going sweetie. You're young and you've got your whole life ahead of you. Enjoy it!
  • julie8123
    julie8123 Posts: 12 Member
    I'm a college student too and I know how hard it can make it to live a heathy lifestyle. I'll send you a friend request!