WOW

Options
I had a bit of a bingey day on Friday, I thought I won't worry about it but 2lbs up today. Nevermind about that right back on it.

But I thought to keep myself accountable and to try and stop a lot more binge days I will add up all my calories, I had a good day to begin, and had 713 calories left for dinner, mcds meal, fries, mcflurry and some sweeties/crisps later and I actually ate over 3000 calories. Mcds meal was 1075! my goal is 1450. I knew I would be over with dinner but it just shows how much the food adds up.... and I used to wonder how I got so big.

This is why I love this app because I can be held accountable for what I am eating and putting my body! and it makes me want to work that much harder to get to goal weight!

Replies

• TheJourneyToFabulous
    TheJourneyToFabulous Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Yeah it is not terrible in the grand scheme of things, usually I wouldn't even log it but I had to keep myself right and to see how much I had eaten. I think until you start this app you don't actually realise how many calories you were consuming in one day. I don't reckon its possible to add 2lbs of fat on in a day more than likely a bit of water weight.

I will maybe have a day like that once a month or every 2 months or so, I used to eat like that everyday its such a scary thought now
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    It will only be water weight. You don't gain fat overnight or even in two days. And I always log those days so that I can do what you've done, assess the damage, think about what caused me to do it and move on.
  • TheJourneyToFabulous
    TheJourneyToFabulous Posts: 381 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I think Ive been reading the 3500 wrong I thought if I ate over 3000 in a day Iw ould go up a lb wow bit of a dumby me! I was just happy that I could comfortably log the calories not beat myself up and move on.

I am finally at the stage where I know I wont e be perfect all the time. And the 2lbs has gone :)