Post a quote

Options

Replies

• work_on_it
    work_on_it Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    We know things are bad — worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is: 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.'

Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get MAD! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot — I don't want you to write to your congressman, because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad. [shouting] You've got to say: 'I'm a human being, god-dammit! My life has value!'

So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell: I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!
  • tinawallace2016
    tinawallace2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, I'm possible." ~ Seneca
  • Adammmmm119
    Adammmmm119 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    The gap between goals and achievement is discipline and consistency
  • Hecka_Rebecca
    Hecka_Rebecca Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    e07c0b7d6e92714e3bd95ba641290f36--albus-dumbledore-harry-potter-books.jpg
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    "WHAT"
    -lil Jon
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Turnt down for...

km8907 wrote: »
    "WHAT"
    -lil Jon

• YosemiteSlamAK
    YosemiteSlamAK Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, I'm possible." ~ Seneca
    I thought this was Audrey Hepburn?
  • YosemiteSlamAK
    YosemiteSlamAK Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    16a97iwo8p3y.jpg
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    "Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared" - Tupac
  • Corprina
    Corprina Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Love yourself... enough to take the actions required for your happiness…enough to cut yourself loose from the drama-filled past... enough to set a high standard for relationships... enough to feed your mind and body in a healthy manner... enough to forgive yourself... enough to move on.
    ~ Steve Maraboli
  • VelociraptorEyes
    VelociraptorEyes Posts: 1,175 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    "Be calm, be confident, be cool...and keep it Awesome." -Me, Myself, & I.