You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Post a quote

Replies

• Moon_StoneMoon_Stone Posts: 454Member Member Posts: 454Member Member
  • corrarjocorrarjo Posts: 1,275Member Member Posts: 1,275Member Member
    "You can't handle the truth"

Colonel Jessup
    "I may be fat, but I can lose weight. You'll be ugly for the rest of your life".

I think I made that up one night at the bar. I may have been inspired by something I read (Winston Churchill?). I was drunk and so was she.
    edited March 9
  • ufonutufonut Posts: 22Member Member Posts: 22Member Member
    “Continuing to live life as a victim of circumstance, forever focusing on what's wrong with everything and everybody, will never, ever bring the life desired.”
    - Lynn Grabhorn from. "Excuse me Your LIFE is waiting"
    ufonut wrote: »
    “Continuing to live life as a victim of circumstance, forever focusing on what's wrong with everything and everybody, will never, ever bring the life desired.”
    - Lynn Grabhorn from. "Excuse me Your LIFE is waiting"

“Life is not compassionate towards victims. The trick is not to see yourself as one. It's never too late! ... I am a victor. I didn't climb up the mountain, I was born on top of it!”
    ― C. JoyBell C.
  • From9fiveFrom9five Posts: 60Member Member Posts: 60Member Member
    "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate."
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 7,650Member, Premium Member Posts: 7,650Member, Premium Member
    "Touché away".

Touché Turtle
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 7,650Member, Premium Member Posts: 7,650Member, Premium Member
    "They're here".

Carol Anne
  • Sunshine_And_SandSunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,065Member Member Posts: 1,065Member Member
    "It's 75 and sunny somewhere."
    Me - I've been saying this a lot to cheer me up from all the gloomy/rainy days lately, but now it's daylight savings time with more time each day before sunset, so YAAAYYYY!!!!!
    "It's 75 and sunny somewhere."

They say the same thing about "Happy hour".

• Den_of_IniquityDen_of_Iniquity Posts: 424Member Member Posts: 424Member Member
    Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

Robert Frost