Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Post a quote

Replies

• XOX_LOTSA_XOXXOX_LOTSA_XOX Posts: 89Member Member Posts: 89Member Member
    “Taking care of yourself makes you stronger for everyone in your life, including you.” Kelly Rudolph.
  • corrarjocorrarjo Posts: 1,343Member Member Posts: 1,343Member Member
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    “Why don’t we have stupid hummingbirds yet”—me

"We do. The information is being held from the public. Another conspiracy." - me, myself, and I.

• your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 1,967Member Member Posts: 1,967Member Member
    “Work is love made visible.” Kahlil Gibran
  • laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Posts: 868Member Member Posts: 868Member Member
  • This_farThis_far Posts: 129Member Member Posts: 129Member Member
    “Work is love made visible.” Kahlil Gibran

That's beautiful
    "...that's what they taught us; it's what's in your mind that counts; your intentions, that's how we'll judge you. What you want to do. Mortal sin had to be a grievous offense, sufficient reflection and full consent of the will. Ya had'ta WANNA! In fact, WANNA was a sin all by itself. "Thou Shalt Not WANNA". If you woke up in the morning and said, "I'm going down to 42nd street and commit a mortal sin!" Save your car fare; you did it, man! Absolutely!" - George Carlin
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 4,139Member Member Posts: 4,139Member Member
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 8,317Member, Premium Member Posts: 8,317Member, Premium Member
    “Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity”
    George Carlin
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 8,317Member, Premium Member Posts: 8,317Member, Premium Member
    “I don’t know the question but sex is definitely the answer.”
    Woody Allen
  • emeraldwoods4214emeraldwoods4214 Posts: 172Member Member Posts: 172Member Member
    “You know what the real tragedy is? I’m not even supposed to be here today!” -Dante Hicks from the movie Clerks
    "If he fires one, I'll fire one". - Capt. Eric Finland (Richard Widmark)

"Fire one!". - Ensign Ralston (James MacArthur)

The Bedford Incident
  • XOX_LOTSA_XOXXOX_LOTSA_XOX Posts: 89Member Member Posts: 89Member Member
    “We think that if we just meditated enough or jogged enough or ate perfect food, everything would be perfect. But from the point of view of someone who is awake, that’s death. Seeking security or perfection, rejoicing in feeling confirmed and whole, self contained and comfortable, is some kind of death. It doesn’t have any fresh air. There’s no room for something to come in and interrupt all that. We are killing the moment by controlling our experience.”
    Pema Chödrön.
  • laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Posts: 868Member Member Posts: 868Member Member
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Posts: 2,096Member Member Posts: 2,096Member Member
    Blessed are the young for they shall inherit the national debt. Herbert Hoover 1936
  • SwannySezSwannySez Posts: 5,433Member Member Posts: 5,433Member Member