The Firm: Body Sculpting System (and fanny lifter)

Options
So I used to do the firm DVDs back in the early 2000s, and just purchased them again. (This time on DVD). Has anyone done these before?? And if so how was your experience? Today I'm officially starting the program and getting serious! The first week is Cardio Sculpt MWF with Allie Del Rio. Wish me luck!

Replies

• lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I did many of these videos on VHS back in the 90s and I purchased a few of the DVDs in the 2000s. I dust them off every once in a while. I think I have that Cardio Sculpt one. I definitely have one or two with Allie Del Rio. These videos are essentially what started me on the road to fitness in my 20s. I think they are a great complete workout. Good luck and have fun!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    If you could actually "sculpt" your body, you could make it look anyway you want. Personally I hate the way they market to females because the terminology indicates that one can "spot train" areas to lose body fat and that's not true. Still it's lifting weights and using resistance on your current muscular conditioning and that's a good thing.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • panda4153
    panda4153 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I was just using my fanny lifter steps yesterday. I love these workouts for when I can't make it to the gym.
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    sorry but LOl at fanny lifter... means a whole other thing for some of us :D:D:)
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    ^^^ Aussie?? Yep I had a giggle too. Same as when someone is "rooting for something" heeheehee