Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Changed my lifestyle and not looking back!

Well i had a number in my head that i did not want to go over weight wise. It was 200lbs when i hit 210 was the same day i lifted my bed to move it from room to room i was out of breath and pulled a muscle the next day i said " i have to change this" so me fiance and i went and got a gym membership. That was jan 15 2017 i am now .8lbs away from hitting 30lbs lost. I go every morning before work do cardio and lift. Im down 10% body fat. I would not change it for anything. I went from eating whatever when ever including fast food everyday at lunch to meal prepping and watching my caloric intake. Im doing great. Its nice to hear people say wow you have lost weight what did you do? I respond i work my *kitten* off in the gym and watch what i eat. Lol i love this app and would love to meet some new like minded people on here!