Needing Support

Options
Hello All!

So my name is Chelsea, I am 22 and a student! I was feeling so motivated at the beginning of this year (lost 11 pounds!) But lately I have been losing my motivation. My dad died suddenly 5 years ago and I have been dealing with a lot of heavy things surrounding that loss recently and find I am needing some support! Some accountability and understanding! Please feel free to add me or maybe leave a tip if you have any! Thanks!

Replies

• BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    Hi Chelsea!
    I so understand about the heaviness and burden associated with loss. I lost my mother three years ago and my entire life changed as a result. Throughout the ordeal I kept on exercising but limited myself to dance (only), because it was a great stress reliever and I could just free my mind and have fun for an hour! Let me know how I can help!
  • BurnThosePretzels
    BurnThosePretzels Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am really sorry for your loss, even though weight loss is a daily thing, it's also okay to have a time for your own. Don't punish yourself in the very beginning and slowly start finding motivation again. The dance example above is beautiful. I myself found Yoga one of the ways to fight my depression, it's worth giving a try :)