2 stone down, 2 more to go!

Options
amyteacake
amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
I've been trying losing weight for around 2 years now and I feel so happy that I'm about half way there! Some days it feels like there's no changes at all whereas other days I can see all the changes! My starting weight was 175lbs. I'm only 5ft 4 so I was considered overweight by some doctors and if I put on any more weight I would have been obese. I now weigh 144lbs, the lightest I have ever been. The scales don't really show much of a difference sometimes or they never move but I need to keep telling myself that I will get there eventually.

skjsw9qdpcb9.jpg

Replies

• hoorayselma
    hoorayselma Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!' Looks like u lost more weight than that and u even look younger !! we will be seeing your after photo today be your before photo in a few months... KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!' Looks like u lost more weight than that and u even look younger !! we will be seeing your after photo today be your before photo in a few months... KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!

Thank you! The thing is the photo on the right was me when I was 17 at my prom! I'm 20 now haha. Let's hope that it does become that some day. Thank you!!
  • DanielStephenn
    DanielStephenn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!