Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

my two weeks progress

jaymie_x0
jaymie_x0 Posts: 265 Member
left is July 2nd...right is July 18th i think sorry if this got posted twice

1075733_10200394231724811_336238755_n-1.jpg

Replies

• LSJC18
    LSJC18 Posts: 48 Member
    Wow! That's some amazing toning in just two weeks. I'm jealous! I need to lose more weight before toning can even begin. Good luck and keep going!
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Wow amazing results in just two weeks. What did you do?
  • iwantwow
    iwantwow Posts: 152 Member
    great results...what did u do
  • jaymie_x0
    hey all! i did some serious change in my diet & dropped alcohol entirely, i also do HIIT cardio & walk my dog 30min a day.& thank you all for the encouraging words!
  • lsuz
    lsuz Posts: 74
    Such a great inspiration and testimonial to the power of STARTING. Change can happen and small changes can look monumental! Way to go! Keep it up fit girl! :happy:
  • jaymie_x0
    Such a great inspiration and testimonial to the power of STARTING. Change can happen and small changes can look monumental! Way to go! Keep it up fit girl! :happy:

thank you so much! starting was the hardest part for me...now that i'm doing it...i am addicted & love motivating others!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!