I have been gone! I am back NOW!!

30togomoveit
30togomoveit Posts: 116 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
I have not been on here for awhile b/c I know I was not doing what i should to lose! I NEED TO STOP THAT!!!

Been tracking now since Saturday and I feel good emotionally and physically!

Replies

• Welcome back! I too recently stopped tracking for about a month...felt like crap and gained a few pounds back after all my hard work the previous months. Keep up with it, even if you don't track for a day, get back into in the next!
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    :happy: Welcome back ladies!! :happy:

Sticking with this site and logging in every day is the key to your success of losing weight but more importantly eating healthier! Keep up the momentum with this site and you will reach your goals!!
  • HollyRay7
    HollyRay7 Posts: 1
    Hey. Welcome back! :) I have also quit tracking and I gained alot more than I should have. I wish you all the best luck. This is a MAJOR challenge for me. I love to be in control of my life and I feel completely out of control right now and I hate it!! I'm doing this alone, which makes this 10 times harder, I hope nobody has made that mistake besides me. It's horrible. But, I'm a southern girl, and I am I fighter. I will survive, and I know you can too!! :) It's time for a change. "Your life is an occasion...Rise to it!!" Let's make our lives what we want them to be!! Good luck :)

P.S.-I like smileys!! :) haha
  • lauraparkerrr
    lauraparkerrr Posts: 86 Member
    Welcome back :)
This discussion has been closed.