Synedrex Physician Formulated Weight Loss Solution

Options
13ftw67
13ftw67 Posts: 35 Member
Does anyone out there have any information on Synedrex Physician Formulated Weight Loss Solution? A trainer told my 24 year old son to take this stuff for appetite suppression and metabolism boosting. He compared it to the first generation Hydroxycut prior to removing all the ephedra. I'm would like any information positive or negative about this substance and possible claims. Please help if you have first hand information?

Replies

• Pfa74
    Pfa74 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was informed of this product through a Co-Worker who is heavy into bodybuilding. Im not one for a "fix-all-pill" but I will say this comes close. I have been taking these for roughly 3-4 months now and have noticed a major difference. Synedrex suppresses your appetite very well and honestly for a good 10-12 hr block could care less about food or if you are hungry yo eat just enough to satisfy your hunger. In addition Synedrex seems to clear my mind and gives me greater focus esp in the morning hours. This is also an "energy pill" as you have more motivation to move about throughout the day (semi comparable to a caffeine rush but throughout the day).

Now a downside is, at the beginning, it tends to disrupt your sleep patterns since you have more energy (your just not tired) but after a time you adjust (either use to less sleep or your body adapts). This is semi annoying but the positives listed above make up for the lack of sleep at first.

Now im not in the health field and dont know the long term affects this could cause, BUT know for myself this product has been great. Has kept me motivated in losing weight and has kept the scale continously moving (which we all know is either the best motivator or depressor). My honest opinion, the harm it MIGHT cause is made up for in losing the excess weight you would normally be carrying. Also it helps in the initial start of losing weight by suppressing your appetite and allowing your stomach to shrink

Also they have a product called Phenolox for people who cant handle the stimulant part of this product. But have tried it and prefer the synedrex.

Now as im closing in on my desired goals I have been tailing off this product and everything has stayed consistent. This product has done what i needed it to (kept me motivated in my weightloss journey and helped with the initial appetite/stomach shrinking phase). Id swear by it and would use it again. Might not be for everyone and some might think its cheating but FOR ME its been what i needed.

Hope that helps a bit....
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Thermogenics are, in general, nothing more than stimulants and as they're sold as supplements do not have be tested to demonstrate safety and efficacy before being sold. Some are reasonably innocuous, based largely on caffeine others are downright dangerous...

http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/QAA29956/thermogenic-supplements-for-weight-loss.html
    I can sum up my thoughts on thermogenics in two words: stay away! Manufacturers claim that thermogenic supplements are designed to increase your metabolism (the rate at which you burn calories), suppress your appetite, and promote weight loss. The term "thermogenics" refers to an increased production of heat in the body, yet the safest and most effective way to generate more heat and boost your metabolism is not through a supplement or drug, but with regular physical activity.

No doubt the trainer also gets a commission for pushing pills.