Let's try this again

Options
Delaine1130
Delaine1130 Posts: 54 Member
edited April 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all I'm delaine aka Dee! This is my first time posting here. I will be sharing my journey as I mentally and physically prepare myself for my next journey. Bmt! Whats your next journey or do you have a big event to prep for! Please share! Together we can accomplish so much. I have been around the fitness/nutritional industry for about 5 yrs now. I Have tried almost every diet in the book, even some I couldn't even afford. However I have now found myself to be content with who I am, once I gave up fad diets. Throughout my life long journey with dieting I have learned that as long as I nourish my body with the proper nutrients, stay active and practice self care that I am a happier and healthier person both physically and mentally. Health is a major aspect in our life and I want to share with you how I live happy & healthy. I will share many health/fitness tips. My nutrition tips will consist of things you already have at home or can find at your general store at reasonable cost. Again this is a community of supporting each other & if you have any tips please share!