Looking for friends to add

Options
This is my second time starting a weight loss journey. I would love people to add! Especially those that.....

•have lost weight and gained back
•5'4 ish
•have a lot of weight to lose!
•people that like interacting and will be there for support
•struggle with emotional eating or have
I'll add anyone these are just a +
:)

Replies

• winejunky143
    winejunky143 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I've lost all the weight I wanted to now but I apply to all the rest! Feel free to add me :)
  • jenniferbradfordgoss
    jenniferbradfordgoss Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • LearningToFly13
    LearningToFly13 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I tick all your boxes lol
  • Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I've lost weight and gained it back.
    I'm 5'4.
    I have 40 lbs to lose (not a lot to some but a lot to me).
    I like interacting.
    I am a boredom eater and I have a hard time stopping.
  • lika50
    lika50 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey! This is my second time around in MFP. I lost 80 lbs three years ago and have since gained it all back. *sigh* Would love to offer some support! - Lisa
  • EmmaCrosbie
    EmmaCrosbie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm forever losing and gaining weight! I'm 5'7/maybe 5'8 so a little taller but still heavier than I want to be and looking for motivation to lose weight too! I want to lose at least a stone, don't have a time limit to do it but the sooner the better. Definitely eat depending on my mood (especially if I'm bored, it's like I can't stop myself)
  • JCo702
    JCo702 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :) I'm working on toning up, staying happy and healthy, and maintaining good habits!
  • Sigma28
    Sigma28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I match all of your critera. :wink:
  • maferram89
    maferram89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is my first time in MFP and I would really like to have support and support others as I also struggle with emotional eating, feel free to add me :)
  • LoveMusic4Life
    LoveMusic4Life Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ive lost and gained, then lost and gained again. I am on a new journey to lose weight and would love anyone to add me so that we can all share stories and support eachother!! The journey will be hard but the end results for all will be well worth the sweat and tears
  • selizabeth24
    selizabeth24 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm about 5'5, and my starting weight was 228. I'm now at 180 but I still have more to lose that just doesn't seem to want to come off