Just dance for weightloss

Options
So apparently I can loose more weight playing just dance game then I do walking on a treadmill. Which I thought walking was best but dancing does more. Anyone else not goto a gym and only workout at home by dancing?

Replies

• Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Not Just Dance, but I got into playing Dance Dance Revolution again like 3x a week. I play at a high level, so it's a crazy awesome workout and also fun.

ETA: When I started playing 10 years ago, I lost 40lbs in a summer just from playing and eating better.
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    i play DDR every night for almost an hour, and burn so many calories. But i'm also on a 1200 calorie diet, so yeah the weight is falling off.
  • Anvasilak
    Anvasilak Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That's great information. I get so board walking and stationary bike riding.
  • yellingkimber
    yellingkimber Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You don't have to do any exercise at all to lose weight. All you have to do is eat at a calorie deficit. Do whatever exercise makes you happy.
  • BigMamaLynsey
    BigMamaLynsey Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Been doing just dancing on the PlayStation for a week now and have dropped five pounds already also with healthy eating
    It burns so many calories it's awesome and much more fun competing with random people around the world on it
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I have Shaun T's Rockin'body and have done Cize. They are both exercise DVDs based on dance. Just Dance is a lot of fun and definitely helps you burn those calories. Have fun!