Success stories

Options
:) Hi everyone! I would love to hear your stories and what you've done to achieve your goal!

Replies

• STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    January 1st 2016 starting weight was 288. My current weight is 208. And I've maintained for eight months. It took me approximately 8 months to lose the weight.

As far as what I did to lose the weight it was a mental thing something just pissed me off and something tucked inside my brain. As crazy as this sounds it was one of the easiest things I ever did. As far as what I did I just plug my stats into the mfp app set my weight goal was for to pounds a week and I stayed within my calorie limits. Also I did exercise during that time but I'd say maybe ten of the pounds were lost as far as weight loss. It's basically eating less calories than your body consumes on a daily basis and you will lose the weight. Good luck in your
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Journey
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!