INDIANA!!

Options
I'm from a tiny town in Indiana.

But how awesome would it be if you were from Indiana, too! And we became great friends and once we hit our goal weights we could meet up and do the things we never thought we could (:

Maybe I'm just a dreamer but I love making friends that I could travel to see.

Male or Female!

Replies

• BreytonJay
    BreytonJay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Here! lol
  • Lutah7
    Lutah7 Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm in northwest Indiana.
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I grew up in Indiana - which tiny town are you from? I'm from Crawfordsville. Living in Colorado now!
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Monroeville here (just east of Fort Wayne). Born in Evansville, but grew up in Boonville.
  • queenbree13
    queenbree13 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I live in Logansport! Uh, about an hour from Lafayette and about 30 mins from Kokomo, if you know where those are!
  • melissaamooney
    melissaamooney Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Evansville, IN here southern IN
  • ruthrowlett1
    ruthrowlett1 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm from yet a smaller town in Indiana I bet! BROOKVILLE Nice to see other Hoosiers on MFP!
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I live in Southern Michigan about 15minutes from South Bend, IN...born and raised in Osceloa, IN 20 minutes from SB...add me if you would like or any Hoosier I love new supportive and motivated friends!
  • phenny86
    phenny86 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bloomington, but grew up in tiny Pike County! :happy:
  • bikercowboy
    Options
    Burbs of Indy
  • DargDog
    DargDog Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Raised in Richmond but have lived in Crawfordsville for the past 25 yrs.

Ruth- I spent a LOT of time in the Brookville/Whitewater SP areas in my youth.

Connie- Any relation to Bob and Marge Maxwell?
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I spent my honeymoon and 5 year wedding anniversary in Nashville, would that count? :bigsmile: (p.s. I'm in Illinois <-- it starts with an "I", that's close!)
  • Diet_Soda
    Diet_Soda Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hoosier here too. Central Indiana.
  • Ian_Stuart
    Ian_Stuart Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Northern Kentucky, but I can walk to Indiana from my house. Does that count?
  • Darlene4prayers
    Darlene4prayers Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I live in a very tiny town Andrews, IN. I was born in Huntington, IN and my family is from Roanoke, IN. I am 45 minutes southwest of Fort Wayne, IN and 2 hours north of Indianapolis.
  • hikezilla
    hikezilla Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Near Franklin Indiana, AKA Exit 90 on I-65....we have a college, a High School, home of the Johnson County Fair, miles of bicycle/hiking trails, a real live drive in movie theater, and a Super Walmart. Wooo Hooo on the Walmart.
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Born in Greensburg. Indianapolis now.
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I'm from a tiny town in Indiana.

But how awesome would it be if you were from Indiana, too! And we became great friends and once we hit our goal weights we could meet up and do the things we never thought we could (:

Maybe I'm just a dreamer but I love making friends that I could travel to see.

Male or Female!

We just beat you guys in a pretty exciting basketball game heh :tongue: . That's my only connection to Indiana. :)
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    I grew up in the southwest corner of Indianapolis, where Washington Street and Rockville Road meet.
    Southern California, near Los Angeles, is my home, now. I'd love to have Hoosier pals.
  • Adtirey
    Options
    I'm also from Indiana! Currently Bloomington but grew up in Bedford and lived in Franklin and Greenwood for a while.