Back again, no weighing myself this time

Options
I was going pretty damn well up until about 6 months ago.

Moved house, no space for my exercise bike, nowhere to store a real bike, money worries, threat of redundancy, problems with the female of the species etc etc

Basically exercise and healthy eating was pretty much the last thing on my mind and without my bike I felt at a bit of a loss.

I'm probably not far off being back to the biggest I've ever been now.

I'm going to get stuck into it again, only this time I'm not using scales, I don't want to put myself in a position where I am beating myself up for not losing as quick as I want, this time I'm going purely off how I feel about myself.

I've started C25K (done day 1 twice just to get a feel for it) running is something I've never done and I'm excited at the thought of being able to get out and run for 30 minutes non stop, once I have got to that point there will be no excuses to slip out of the habit, it'll take time but I'm not in any rush.

The 5am starts will bloody kill me though lol.

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your goals. The c25k is a great programme.
  • mynameisbobbielynn
    mynameisbobbielynn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Running and I have a love/ hate relationship. I hate starting my run daily but love everything about it when I'm finished. I'd love to do this journey with you. Add me if you'd like.
  • sarahbetherck
    sarahbetherck Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Im halfway through c210k (by the end of this week I'll be able to do a 5k!) and I can't say enough about how great of a program it is. In the beginning I could barely run the 60 second intervals and I'm up to 28 minutes now.
    Good luck with it!