Sync problem between apps need help.

Options
Here's the setup I've had it just noticed it doesn't seem to be syncing correctly anymore.

Apple Watch used for step count.

UA Record used via Apple Watch to track all workouts both running and weights.

Us MyFitnessPal to track all meals.

Fitbit app used to sync Aria scale readings.

I have them all synced with each other and the health native app on the iPhone.

My step counts and fitness tracking are all messed up.

Any ideas here? Basically my step counting is no longer accurate.

Thanks

Jason

Replies

• gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Can you be more clear about what's not working? For example, if you've set your activity level to active or very active, MFP automatically takes this in consideration when calculating your steps through Apple. I have mine set at sedentary to capture all my steps (since I work from home and have a sedentary job). So if I walk 500 steps or so, I start to see calories lost on MFP. But if I had my level set at active, MFP wouldn't start to count those calories until maybe after 5k-7k steps.

I am unfamiliar with the UA Record for tracking your workouts but think of it this way...MFP isn't going to allow you to double dip your calories meaning count the steps you used while working out and also count the calories burned during your workout.
  • uofkats
    uofkats Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm not trying to double dip. I'm just stating that it doesn't seem like the Record app is tracking my daily steps. In general I'm afraid something is not set correctly after an update to one of these apps. I just can't figure out what it would be.