Best Free Workout Apps?

Hello
I am way too poor to join a gym any time soon, and I can't even afford an app like Sweat it with Kayla. Does anybody know of any free workout apps that are good?

Replies

• Jellybeanzz383
    Jellybeanzz383 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi

There is a website called DAREBEE, which is 100% free (no extra signup/premium things). They offer all sorts of programmes/challenges and workouts as well as useful articles, meal plans and recipes. If you unsure of your fitness levels then they do have a fitness test which helps you determine the number of sets/rest to do.

Hope that helps
    Sarah :)
  • megsi886
    megsi886 Posts: 27 Member
    YouTube, if you like videos. Tons of free workouts and yoga classes.
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    I'm loving, "Zombies, Run!" which is an interactive game to play while running. (Well, or walking if you'd like...)
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Strava
  • SkinnyGirlCarrie
    SkinnyGirlCarrie Posts: 259 Member
    Fitness Blender - website or YouTube channel (they have an app too) - over 500 free workouts of all different types, lengths and difficulty levels!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    bodybuilding.com. I've been using it for years. There are hundreds of programs and it takes you through a little quiz and will find the best program for you.

The app for bodybuilding.com is BodySpace.

Plus it has tons of articles and recipes as well. I can, and do, spend hours on that site.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    If you like running or walking Runtastic has a free version. I use it so much that I got the paid version but even that isn't much. Kind of boring but sit ups and planks are free but a soft mat is worth the money.
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Fitness Blender - website or YouTube channel (they have an app too) - over 500 free workouts of all different types, lengths and difficulty levels!

I always liked their workouts and their presentation thereof.
  • MikeyM1982
    MikeyM1982 Posts: 47 Member
    Freeletics Bodyweight. Freeletics Running. Freeletics Gym.