Post your fitness motivation picture!

Options
Post your favorite model that inspires you! No pictures of yourself. Name of model if known

Mine
BELLA FALCONI, had a baby, bounced back with abs for days :D
vggfjk0r4jeo.jpg

Replies

• cassandrarodriguez89
    cassandrarodriguez89 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Because everyone would just choose themselves LOL... the point is to show someone other than yourself that is a motivation. Normally at the gym I am motivated by everyone that is fit around me, they are so awesome, working hard to achieve their goals. On social media its Bella Falconi, my muscles come in exactly like hers so her body is attainable if I work hard enough.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I am a fitness fanatic. Those that motivate me are usually those that aren't. The ones that I train and are struggling and haven't reached a healthy degree of fitness yet, but really work so hard it's amazing. I can do hundreds of pull ups and thousands of push ups.....but what makes me jump out of my skin with excitement is when my client that I have been working with that was so obese they could barely move, does their first pushup. Just 1 is all it takes to motivate the hell out of me.

Sweet <3
  • cassandrarodriguez89
    Options
    I am a fitness fanatic. Those that motivate me are usually those that aren't. The ones that I train and are struggling and haven't reached a healthy degree of fitness yet, but really work so hard it's amazing. I can do hundreds of pull ups and thousands of push ups.....but what makes me jump out of my skin with excitement is when my client that I have been working with that was so obese they could barely move, does their first pushup. Just 1 is all it takes to motivate the hell out of me.
    Do you have someone specific?
  • cassandrarodriguez89
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    I agree with @cabronlobos here

This is what motivates me and what got me back to school to learn to become a trainer/coach

Now you take people like Cabron here who's been into fitness all his life and ask him to jump on that box, he'll jump on that box and he won't even think about it.
    But that person, ask her to do it and it's like you're asking her to climb Mt. Everest. But she worked hard and she learned to trust her body, she trusted her coach and she trusted in her ability to climb that box and finally, she did it on her own. With out the help from her coach.

Now that is motivating AF and this is the reason I'm in fitness. People like her, who're gonna climb their Everest.

OMG! Yesssss! She is motivational :D
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    I agree with @cabronlobos here

This is what motivates me and what got me back to school to learn to become a trainer/coach

Now you take people like Cabron here who's been into fitness all his life and ask him to jump on that box, he'll jump on that box and he won't even think about it.
    But that person, ask her to do it and it's like you're asking her to climb Mt. Everest. But she worked hard and she learned to trust her body, she trusted her coach and she trusted in her ability to climb that box and finally, she did it on her own. With out the help from her coach.

Now that is motivating AF and this is the reason I'm in fitness. People like her, who're gonna climb their Everest.

This is basically why I teach for free. When I'm working with adults and something clicks and all of a sudden what they're doing works. They'll always try to give me the credit but it's all their hard work. I just help facilitate it with words and explanations I can't make them do anything.

People trying to learn something new when they're obese or 60+ is my inspiration. The lady I skate with who passed a rather difficult test at the tender age of 75 with her two new knees and one new hip, she's what I want to be when I grow up.
  • cassandrarodriguez89
    Options
    Here is a real amazing transformation! From a potato that could barely move to a walking and bouncing toddler! What a muscle mass transformation! Imagine how much this little guy had to work out to go from a wet noodle to walking! Im telling you thats a lot of crawling, squats and pushups! 21i87w0dknud.jpg
    eqb4n6gdheqd.jpg
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Here is a real amazing transformation! From a potato that could barely move to a walking and bouncing toddler! What a muscle mass transformation! Imagine how much this little guy had to work out to go from a wet noodle to walking! Im telling you thats a lot of crawling, squats and pushups! 21i87w0dknud.jpg
    eqb4n6gdheqd.jpg

Adorable!
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I came here for pics of half naked chicks, way to ruin it
  • cassandrarodriguez89
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »

LMAO!
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    Jill Dunn fit! My inspiration!!!!!ensajvruga01.png
  • diezel67
    diezel67 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Can't figure out how to post a pic in here but my motorcycle motivates me!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

me too, brutha

all of this inspiration and motivation sure is stupid.

it's okay tho'; I've got your back and I'll take a pause for the cause.....

Jamie+Eason+-+football.jpg
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

me too, brutha

all of this inspiration and motivation sure is stupid.

it's okay tho'; I've got your back and I'll take a pause for the cause.....

Jamie+Eason+-+football.jpg

I'm down for some two hand touch
  • cassandrarodriguez89
    Options
    1bleuxprqy9u.jpg
    No excuses.

Ive seen a lot about her! She is the oldest woman who has a body like that... wasnt she on a talk show? I remember watching her. She started weight lifting in her 40's and just continued it. I love her soooo much!