Any Seattleites?

Options
I am looking for a group of girls who are just getting started in this journey of health & fitness. Who aren't sure where to start or what to do. This was me about 5 years ago. Not confident in myself, not wanting to go to the gym, not even wanting to go outside just to walk! But I knew I needed to make a change.

I want to put together a group for motivation/support/workouts where we can all feel comfortable together and reach our goals together!

If this sounds like you, then let me know!

Replies

• pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    It doesn't really sound like me, as I've been working on my health and fitness for a while, but I am in Seattle. I do a lot of local runs, hikes, and activities and would be happy to share info if you need it.
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I too have been working on my health & fitness, it started 5 years ago for me and I haven't looked back! I finally feel like I'm the person I was supposed to be! It feels great!

So, I just wanted to share that with others who may not be at that point yet, to just get together and workout. I host a free fit club so I'd love to invite people!

Debra