Lost 51 lbs in 6 weeks!

Options
nrbutton
nrbutton Posts: 165 Member
Sorry I couldn't resist :)

Truth be told I weighed 225 lbs when I gave birth 6 weeks ago lol. If I lost 25 lbs of pregnancy and baby (10 lb baby btw) and 10 lbs of water because I was VERY swollen when I had her, I've officially lost 16 lbs of fat in the last 6 weeks :)

Really fun saying 50+ lbs in 6 weeks though lol

Replies

• pennygm72
    pennygm72 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on both the baby and the weight loss!
  • nrbutton
    Options
    pennygm72 wrote: »
    Congratulations on both the baby and the weight loss!

Thank you :)
  • hoorayselma
    hoorayselma Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Even though u had a baby thats still an amazing weight loss... btw i went to the hospital in labor weighing 149 came out of hospital 2 days later weighing 152 ..
  • hoorayselma
    hoorayselma Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Even though u had a baby thats still an amazing weight loss... btw i went to the hospital in labor weighing 149 came out of hospital 2 days later weighing 152 ..
    Weighed heavier after birth than before LOL!!!!!!

• MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Congrats. The weight melted off my first 6 weeks too. Went from 255ish to 236. Just keep that momentum
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Not fair to tease us like that, and that baby must have gained a few pounds, right?
    The baby is still yours, am I right? You can disown it just to get good numbers.

Seriously though, big congrats!
  • nrbutton
    Options

Yup, I had a c-section and weighed myself the day I got home and weighed 222. Had a 10 lb baby and only lost 3 lbs, however that happens I have no idea

Theo166 wrote: »
    Not fair to tease us like that, and that baby must have gained a few pounds, right?
    The baby is still yours, am I right? You can disown it just to get good numbers.

Seriously though, big congrats!

Funny you ask, the pregnancy was actually a surrogacy for a friend so I got to send her home with her real parents. My babies are 13 and 11 and my surro-babies (not biologically mine of course) are 22 months and 6 weeks :)

So I do have the advantage of not being tied to a newborn, but the downside is no breastfeeding calories to help with the weight loss so I figure it evens out
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!