daily tofu intake and breast tenderness

Options
For the past couple of months, I've eaten tofu almost everyday for lunch (Amy's scrambled tofu). I'm not sure how much soy is actually in the dish, but it has 22g of protein. This past week I've noticed some slight breast tenderness. It's not painful, just noticeable. It got me thinking - could it be the tofu?

This isn't PMS or ovulation tenderness. I'm right in the middle of my luteal phase and definitely not pregnant.

Thoughts?

Replies

• yellingkimber
    yellingkimber Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I don't have an answer to your question, but I noticed that you're eating Amy's Tofu Scramble.

And lemme just say-

I love that meal. Drizzle some sriracha across the top and it's crack. I could eat it all day. 10/10 food choice.
  • kayeroze
    kayeroze Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/4-health-consequences-soy-women/

I didn't check the accuracies, but maybe you should decrease your soy intake and do some research on how soy affects women
  • RosieRose7673
    RosieRose7673 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I've heard strange things about soy for both men and women. I have no idea though.

However, please please please say you've seen the TV show the League!

For anyone who has, I immediately thought of when Andre kept eating soy, grew boobs and began going through menopause.