Nervous

Options
SynMonte
SynMonte Posts: 15 Member
My trip to Vegas is in 40 days and I'm still going to be a fat *kitten*. I'm going with all skinny *kitten* to make matters worst.

Replies

• Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    No pressure, enjoy yourself, enjoy your trip. It's all about having a good time. Don't sweat the looks, you'll be fine.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Well, from the collarbone up you look good to me. Not everyone's a 10 at those day clubs.

• wildfire1204
    wildfire1204 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I really hope you're able to let go and enjoy your trip. Its Vegas; live it up! And in regards to who you'll be with, no worrries about their sizes. I've had to learn how far confidence and self-assuredness can take you, regardless of others. You've got this!
  • pierportbeach
    pierportbeach Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    as a male it's more about the attitude, brains and smile that turns me on, the the so called perfect skinny bodies. enjoy !
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    it's Vegas, nobody will remember much of anything anyway.

have yourself some fun
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Have an awesome time! It is a special occasion, revel in it and enjoy! :smile:

Try to not compare yourself to your friends physically, skinny *kitten* have insecurities too!

You didn't ask but...
    ...we can always improve something about ourselves whether it is lifestyle choices, personal enrichment, aesthetic goals, etc.
    It's a life long journey, try to not let your "end goal" affect your present happiness.
  • frannieshack
    frannieshack Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    IDK, you be you, and be confident in the skin you are in!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Hi there. This is your 2nd thread you've started and both are "I suck" threads. Hope you're able to get some positive waves from this place.

b17cce305734368fbafecb0e257300b4.jpg