Never stop!

Options
Sore and exhausted from doing triples yesterday? check! Does it matter? Hell no! This is that pivotal moment, that limit that you hear about. This is when you push harder and push right through and force your body and mind to really reach for those goals. This is not the time to rest, this is where the magic happens. This is what separates those who are "interested" and those who are "committed". You think you are working hard, but are you really? It's an important question to ask yourself every damn day. This is also the moment when you have your chance to replenish your body with good, clean, nutritious and healthy foods. You have torn it down, this is the time to build it up with what YOU want, not what you had. The choice is yours. Rest, or push past your limits. I say get up and push... find your limits and make them your *kitten*. The most successful people don't just rest simply because they're tired, fatigued, sore. They keep going and going until they legitimately are physically unable to go any longer. As long as you are able to get up, move, breathe and think then keep doing it. MOVE! Never stop! Everyday the very first thing you think about when you wake up is "what's my workout plan for the day?" Get up and mentally plan out your sets, your classes, your cardio, your activity no matter what it is. Right after that plan out your nutrition. Ask yourself... what am I working on today and how will I fuel that? How will I eat to perform today? Do it today, do it tomorrow, think it, do it EVERY DAMN DAY.