Hello! No fam, trying to lose 100

Options
Libr3
Libr3 Posts: 3 Member
I'm Lisa. A few years ago I lost tons of weight, but then hit a plateau at 200. I stayed there for two years and have now found myself sliding slowly and steadily backward.

I need to make a change and reignite my weight loss now. I don't have kids/etc, but struggle mostly because I'm self employed and working 11 hours a day. Pushing through and using my days off to meal plan and precook meals is HARD lol but I know I just gotta do it. I'm also a writer, so balancing time is an eternal struggle.

I'd like some weight loss buddies. We don't have to be doing the same program to support each other, but incase you are interested, I like to do bulletproof coffee/morning fasting, and am planning on switching back over to paleo lunch/dinner. I realize a lot of people think paleo is bogus, and that's fine, to each their own. It works for me and makes me feel better than I ever normally do.

I'm so used to saying that I have 60 pounds to go, that posting this and putting 100 in the title has really hit me in a big way, and made me realize even more, just how much I've been screwing up.

So if you'd like some support too, let's talk!