Anyone having proper indian meal and loosing weight?

Options
NoMoreAfatChick
NoMoreAfatChick Posts: 226 Member
Just wondering anyone having rice, curry everyday and still loosing weight??? :neutral:

Replies

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Weight loss only concerns how, much you consume not what; you consume!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    You will lose weight in a calorie deficit...
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    American Indian?
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    Options
    American Indian?

sure why not.. so you loosing with american indian diet??
  • frannieshack
    frannieshack Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am going to the Indian buffet for lunch, look out! The food log is not exactly accurate, 2 cups, 700 calories. Hopefully it will keep me full! I will try to keep it to 2 cups, and eat a salad for dinner.
  • hmbuck1
    hmbuck1 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I eat a pretty extensive amount of Indian food as my husband is Indian. If I eat things we cook at home and limit the rice/naan/chapati to a reasonable amount I loose weight. You have to be careful with buffets and eating out there is so much cream and ghee in the gravies and so much is fried. But even when we do go out if I eat a reasonable amount I am fine.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    American Indian?

sure why not.. so you loosing with american indian diet??

Well, this could go south really fast...
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    Options
    I am going to the Indian buffet for lunch, look out! The food log is not exactly accurate, 2 cups, 700 calories. Hopefully it will keep me full! I will try to keep it to 2 cups, and eat a salad for dinner.

Don't forget to have that amazing "BIRYANI".... njoy your meal..
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    Options
    hmbuck1 wrote: »
    I eat a pretty extensive amount of Indian food as my husband is Indian. If I eat things we cook at home and limit the rice/naan/chapati to a reasonable amount I loose weight. You have to be careful with buffets and eating out there is so much cream and ghee in the gravies and so much is fried. But even when we do go out if I eat a reasonable amount I am fine.

Wow that is cool..