Options
2»

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE TRAILER OF THE LAST JEDI AND/OR DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING BEFORE SEEING THE MOVIE, DO NOT READ FURTHER.

Most of us have seen the trailer for the Last Jedi, and most of our jaws dropped somewhat when we heard Luke Skywalker himself say: "I only know one truth, it's time for the Jedi to end." Many people speculate and attempt to understand what he meant.

Some believe that Luke means to simply reform the Jedi, while others even claim that Luke fell to the Dark Side (This assumption would be wrong)

Honestly I think it's a fake out; he's not going to want to train Rey *at first* and say that his failure proves the Jedi should end or that it is flawed and shouldn't be continued. It looks like Rey will have to rebuild the Jedi Order....

even though he's shown on the screen, the first couple of times i was thinking it wasn't him saying that.

I'm not sure he says it either. Some think it's Benicio Del Toro.

didn't think about him. i was trying to fit kylo's face to the voice.

It could also be edited, it could be parts of other sentences he says.

There is a good chance parts of this and other trailers are not even in the film. Like the last 2 film trailers.