nutritonal c**k ups.. how many are you guilty of?

Options
I am sure many of us have learned a great number of lessons over the course of our nutritional adventures. I regularly advise people on forums about different things and it always makes me grin when I see someone making the same mistakes or asking the same questions I used to.

Look back with fondness and tell me the dumb things you used to believe before wising up and how many of my mistakes did you make... or are you still making them!

My mistakes:

-Diet pills should be considered.
-Posting my shopping list on a forum and saying "rate my diet" will help me
-Spot reduction is possible
-Cardio makes you loose weight
-There are "clean" and "dirty" foods
-Crunches and ab belts will give you abs
-My late night eating was to blame for me being a fat chit and meal timings mattered
-Aiming for 2 pounds weight loss a week because MFP gives the option is the best goal
-Fats make you fat and carbs are the enemy
-I was gonna loose weight while gaining muscle and be jacked in 6 month to a year as opposed to a skinny fat phaggot and needing to bulk
-Making an exagerated thread saying "not loosing weight for 4 months on 1200 calories and running ten zillion miles a day" because I am frustrated as fuk that I didnt loose weight for 2 weeks and people on forums will actually believe my bull chit that my body is somehow defying science and gimme a magical solution to keep me dropping 4lbs a week.

GO!!

Replies

• Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    lose* not loose :)
    sorry i'm annoying i know.