Hello

Options
Hiya, I have probably been using MFP for about a week. My GF has been using this for a long time and has been making progress and it shows and I love it. So maybe that was the motivation to start using this. And so far, I am very pleased. I am getting an IPhone soon so I am excited about having acess to mfp while I am away from the computer. We also just got an exercise bike so that's a plus.

I'll also add this here, since I am not sure where to add this. I play rockband. I enjoy drumming and play on expert, and if you've played on expert, you know drumming can be a workout. So I decided to put on the heart moniter and play a difficult 10 song set list, with a couple slightly less hard songs to give myself a little breather. The setlist included:
1) ...And Justice for All - Metallica
2) Empty Walls - Serj Tankian
3) More than a Feeling - Boston
4) Prayer of the Refugee - Rise Agaisnt
5) Ride the Lightning - Metallica
6) Sky is Over - Serj Tankian
7) The Kids Aren't Alright - The Offspring
8) Bodies - Drowning Pool
9) Almost Easy - Avenged Sevenfold
10) Green Grass and High Tides - The Outlaws

Burned 566 Calories in 55 min. Needless to say, my gf and I were really impressed. Anyways, hi to everyone else and it goods to be on here. Hope to meet some nice people. As you see from uptop, I enjoy video games, enjoy rock, and enjoy drumming. :D Thanks for reading my 1st post! heh

Replies

• Musiclover
    Options
    Good on you 2 join:D
    I just joined 2 :)
    :smile:
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the board and good luck on your goals!

and and I love your set list!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the board and good luck on your goals!
  • Atomaszewski
    Options
    Wishing you all the best on your journey!
    Great profile picture!!!!
    112302 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I am new to MFP and eager to put it to use. A friend recommended it to me and she has had great success. I need to lose at least 20 lbs and would love to have lost 5 lbs by my next dr. appt. on 8/2/10.
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Happy that you joined sweetheart. :smooched:

Love you and so proud of you. :happy:
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the best forum :smile: