20 plus

Options
2»

Replies

• STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Started January 1st 2016 a 288. My current weight is 208 and I've been maintaining that since last September.

This app isn't the primary reason I lost this weight but it contributed a lot. I believe for weight loss to succeed it has to be a mental decision period once you make the decision it's very easy to do. This app was just a tool to help with that process it really educated me as far as how to eat and the mentality. It's the community in the app that really helped me more than anything else
  • 24clouds
    24clouds Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Big mfp fan
    Lost 57lbs so far and goal is 100
    Great community
  • Bearbo27
    Bearbo27 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Lost 83 lbs so far since July using only this app. It works if you use it correctly
  • freshmama06
    freshmama06 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    24lb so far. I have about 6 to go!
  • ChristopherLimoges
    ChristopherLimoges Posts: 298 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    lost 4 lbs since his last weigh-in! Christopherlimoges's lost 17.4 lbs so far. - 9 months ago

lost 3 lbs since his last weigh-in! Christopherlimoges's lost 20.4 lbs so far. - 7 months ago

lost 4.2 lbs since his last weigh-in! Christopherlimoges's lost 6.2 lbs so far. - 3 months ago

lost 2.9 lbs since his last weigh-in! Christopherlimoges's lost 9.1 lbs so far. - 3 months ago

lost 3.6 lbs since his last weigh-in! Christopherlimoges's lost 12.6 lbs so far. - 2 months ago

lost 0.6 lbs since his last weigh-in! Christopherlimoges's lost 13.2 lbs so far. - 2 months ago

lost 2.4 lbs since his last weigh-in! Christopherlimoges's lost 15.6 lbs so far. - 2 months ago

lost 1 lb since his last weigh-in! Christopherlimoges's lost 16.6 lbs so far. - 2 months ago

lost 5.2 lbs since his last weigh-in! Christopherlimoges's lost 21.8 lbs so far. - last month

lost 2.4 lbs since his last weigh-in! Christopherlimoges's lost 19.8 lbs so far. - 10 days ago

lost 0.6 lbs since last weighing in! Christopherlimoges's lost 20.4 lbs so far. - 7 days ago

lost 2.6 lbs since last weighing in! Christopherlimoges's lost 23 lbs so far. - 2 hours ago

Weighing myself yesterday after having eaten one-and-a-half small cold cuts submarine sandwiches, my weigh in came to 235 lbs. Weighing myself earlier, I've weighed in at about 228.4 while still holding onto some water weight. It's important to monitor your diet and restrict yourself on a lot of things, sometimes even working out or being active elsewhere for a day or two. Sleep helps a lot, so having a recovery day and staying up late or doing other activities isn't that great. Getting rid of the stress factors is top three or four. Tailoring your life is up there too, and this is partly what makes My Fitness Pal so good, the allowing of its users to tailor their macros and other nutrients.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    Currently 24lb down in 4 months, another 44lb to go