This annoyed me!

Options
13»

Replies

• stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    The concept of chocolate being better than cheese or cheese being better than chocolate isn't really straight forward.

It's all about the type and the serving size. In some cases, cheese would be worse. In some cases, the chocolate would be. This is where your app helps you as you can compare the calories in both and then make a choice based on what you know.

And your macros, don't forget those. Need more carbs today? More protein? More fat? Which would help satisfy your hunger more? That matters, too. Some days, a bite of chocolate is all I need. Other days, I could eat an entire chocolate bar and still be unsatisfied because I really want something else.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    I think he is right , cheese is very high in calories

True, but cheese is mostly fat. This make you feel full. Chocolate has no such benefit, it will make you crave more carbs and the sugar in the chocolate will help your body store fat. So no, cheese is a MUCH better choice.

better but not by much, cheese IMO is not a healthy food. but just as equal in calories if not more if you are watching calories. I don't eat dairy anyways....blaghhhhhhh :laugh: