Increasing Appetite

Options
I'm 18 young adult 5'8 standing 69kg Male who's decided to lose up some weight 1 year ago. Now i'm moving up in maintenance and my question is still my appetite is increasingly like i'm at young teenage years do you think i'm still growing at this age? Sometimes I over go at my calorie budget because of hunger and my big appetite. Is weight gain at this moment will be natural or should i still control it?

Replies

• youdoyou2016
    youdoyou2016 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Yes, I think it's possible you're still growing. I have no medical expertise, but I am a college professor, so take this with the proverbial grain of salt. I am often shocked seeing freshman kids in the fall semester and then running into them again in the spring or following year. Taller, more "filled out," and their faces change. From "boys" to "men" in a few months. Sometimes I barely recognize them ...

Maybe the thing to do is take measurements and pics to see the changes more accurately?
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    You certainly could be.
    My son grew taller when he was 18 and filled out considerably, physique changed from "youth" to "adult".

You are also in the golden years of training when you can add muscle easily and quickly, don't waste this time!
  • ferd_ttp5
    ferd_ttp5 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Thanks! ☺
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    I grew until I was 22, but I've seen guys who reached their full height before they turned 18. So, maybe.