Happy Easter - I'm thinking 5000 calories today, and totally worth every bite

Options
13»

Replies

• ksmommy5
    ksmommy5 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Yep. No f×#ks given today haha. I've been doing good so I'm going to enjoy my ham and mashed and corn with bacon and buns with butter and the apple pie and get back to it tomorrow. Yolo? Happy Easter!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    MichSmish wrote: »
    I had no idea people feasted so much on Easter. This is just a normal Sunday for me and my house.

Yeah, me neither...it's always been a pretty low key family affair for me ever since I was a kid...same for most people I know. At this point, it's mostly just fun for my wife and I to hide plastic eggs filled with candy the night before and spend some time in the morning watching them find them while we sip on coffee.

We had a nice family day...woke up and did the egg hunt and watched them go through their baskets...I made our typical Sunday breakfast (pancakes, scrambled eggs, and Canadian bacon)...went to the park to play with this little baking soda/vinegar powered rocket my kid received for his birthday, and then we all took a nice 10.5 mile family ride to Grandma's for a mid afternoon meal.

It was a good day...
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Just another Sunday for us. We don't have little kids, nor are we religious, so it's not really a holiday. We did go to ColdStone Creamery and had a brownie and some ice cream though!
  • JaxxieKat
    JaxxieKat Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Being vegan, there isn't much I can eat in the way of traditional Easter treats or the family ham dinner, so I managed to stay within my deficit. But, hey, if a person can work a holiday blowout into their week, go for it.