New Diet/Workout. Feeling bloated an Hungry

Options
Hey Guys!!!

I just recently lost about 6-8 pounds!!! wooohoooo!!!

I finished Insanity and I went on to another workout. I adjusted my calories to be 1700.00. And I also adjusted how I'm eating. I'm finding myself waking up every morning STARVING, to the point where I have a headache and want to throw up. I'm between 10-8 pounds away from my goal of 20-18% body fat. I workout every day for at least 30 minutes.

Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with hazelnuts and 1 tbsp. of Agave Syrup
Snack: Ezekiel Bread with peanut butter and an orange
Lunch: 2 cups lettuce, 1 tbsp. of low fat yogurt based Bolthouse Ranch Dressing, A fistful of shredded carrots, 2 pieces of Morning Star Veggie Bacon.
Snack: 2 hardboiled eggs with Yogurt
POST WORKOUT SNACK: Muscle Milk
Dinner: baked broccoli, spaghetti squash, brown rice or brown pasta between 1/4-1/2 cup with deiced tomatoes.

Workout Schedule:

Monday: 35 Minutes interval training on the Treadmill, Pilates for muffintop.
Tuesday: Pilates for legs (10 minutes), 35 Minutes interval training on the treadmill.
Wednesday: 75 Minutes of Aerial Silks
Thursday: 25 minutes of Yoga, 30 Minutes of Belly dance, then I teach a 45 minute belly dance class at the ymca.
Friday: 10 reps, 3 sets of each: Pull-ups, lat pull down, push-ups, shoulder press, transitional floor exercise from aerial silks.
Saturday: 1 hour of Aerial Silks, 35 Minutes of Belly dance.

Any advice or help that you have would be really great!!! Thank you all so much!