Hello!

Options
Darcie45
Darcie45 Posts: 52 Member
I am not new to this site but new to using the community , and not new to trying to lose weight. I will be 45 on Friday and have been struggling with my weight since the birth of my daughter (who is now 18). I have tried other diets and lost weight, but never seem to be able to keep it off. I know I just need to stay away from sweets, baked goods and chips, but it seems that it only takes one time and I have fallen off the eating right wagon. I need all the encouragement I can get!

So I am watching what I eat and trying to get in at least a 30 minute walk every day. This week has been really good and I hope I can keep it up!

Replies

• JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like to! I'll be happy to help in any way.
  • jbelles0820
    jbelles0820 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I will be 48, and am in the exact boat you are in. My babies are 17 and 20, and I still have a long way to go. They are off to college, so it's time for me to think about myself. I feel so good when I eat right, but it is so easy to fall back into bad habits, so I totally understand the falling off the good wagon! I have been good for a couple of weeks, and am trying to make it a habit. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want!:smile:
  • Darcie45
    Darcie45 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Oh and I forgot to say I would love to have friends! Please add me!
  • fluffymaggie3
    fluffymaggie3 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 48 as well !! My weight is from a sedentary life over the last 3 years and medications battling breast cancer. I feel it doesn't matter the reason why, what matters is we are here helping each other get fit !! Feel free to add me, I need all the friends and help I can get !!