Over 60, looking for help to stay on track

Options
Hi, I am 64 years young, I have been here before and lost over 30 kilos, I gained some of that back because of complacency. I am on the road again and have lost 5 kilos and have more to go. I would like to talk to others to help me keep on track. I joined a gym 3 years ago after knee reconstruction surgery and have started walking 5kms a couple of times a week. New friends to talk to on this journey of mine would be welcome.

Replies

• Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    othernanny wrote: »
    Hi, I am 64 years young, I have been here before and lost over 30 kilos, I gained some of that back because of complacency. I am on the road again and have lost 5 kilos and have more to go. I would like to talk to others to help me keep on track. I joined a gym 3 years ago after knee reconstruction surgery and have started walking 5kms a couple of times a week. New friends to talk to on this journey of mine would be welcome.

Welcome back @othernanny . 63 here, you can add me if you like. Rick
  • Hannah1442
    Hannah1442 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome back let's motivate and journey together! Hannah
  • momweb883
    momweb883 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 63 also and I need to get my act together. Maybe we can help each other.
  • ruthieroo1009
    ruthieroo1009 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 65 and want to improve my health and energy. I just started the Mediterranean eating plan. I need motivation buddies too.