How can we remove wrinkle from our face?

Options

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    I do exercise every day.
    Yes, a tea spoon every night. I have done it for 30 years and I still do not have any wrinkle.
    Why have you posted this in the food group....maybe chat is more the group you want.

Because the calories in olive oil get absorbed through your skin....right?

@khorshidnaz16, do you measure and log the olive oil you rub on your face?

But do you log the calories?

But do you log the calories of the olive oil you rub on your face?
  • khorshidnaz16
    khorshidnaz16 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    No, I do not.
    I do exercise every day.
    Yes, a tea spoon every night. I have done it for 30 years and I still do not have any wrinkle.
    Why have you posted this in the food group....maybe chat is more the group you want.

But do you log the calories?

But do you log the calories of the olive oil you rub on your face?

• Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    facobedina wrote: »
    Rude people!
    at least say thanks instead of these nonesense comments

There's nothing to say thank you for. Olive oil can be a good moisturizer depending on one's skin type. If I used olive oil on my face, I would break out with huge pimples. Olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter; my face hates all of it.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I have not put olive oil on my face every night and do not have wrinkles yet.
    I imagine that doing things like drinking plenty of water, staying out of the sun or tanning beds, not smoking, getting lots of nutrients your body needs and moisturizing regularly are helpful for reducing wrinkles. Olive oil would be a moisturizer but not a magic wrinkle remover.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Genetics also plays a part.
  • 3rdof7sisters
    3rdof7sisters Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    It is a minimal amount you use as a moisturizer, and millions of people use moisturizers every day.
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options

OP I don't even want to imagine what your pillow looks like

• janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    FYI topical moisturizers don't fix wrinkles. Retin A has shown some improvement in some people, but the only thing that will actually get rid of a wrinkle/s are fillers.
  • khorshidnaz16
    khorshidnaz16 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    It is clean all the time. Because I use to sleep on back without moving until morning.
    janjunie wrote: »

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    tenor.gif
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    It is clean all the time. Because I use to sleep on back without moving until morning.

Skillz. I would have to eat so many drugs to be able to pull that off.
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Options

Skillz. I would have to eat so many drugs to be able to pull that off.

Thank you for this, I will think of this comment and laugh when anything bothers me today.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    In fact olive oil can prevent to cuse wrinkles. I love it a lot because it has made my face younger than my age.

So, your claim that olive oil will remove wrinkles ought to be more properly that it prevents them?

I do very little for skin care, and most people guess my age about 10 years younger.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    In fact olive oil can prevent to cuse wrinkles. I love it a lot because it has made my face younger than my age.

So, your claim that olive oil will remove wrinkles ought to be more properly that it prevents them?

I do very little for skin care, and most people guess my age about 10 years younger.

Me too. Good genes and stuff.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

Same here.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Put some olive oil on your face every night. You will see the result of it next morning.

Lol. No. One application of olive oil won't help. It's not magical. Neither are wrinkle creams.

Botox temporarily "removes" wrinkles, fillers will, well, fill them. Moisturizing from the inside (keeping hydrated) and outside (seal moisture in skin) softens the look. Minimizing sun exposure helps, but everyone gets wrinkles, even slightly. You cannot fight aging..