TV shows you would like to see brought back?

Options

Replies

• depuydt2011
    depuydt2011 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I know it sounds a little silly but I miss Hey Arnold!
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Flashforward.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Heroes, Jericho, Flash Forward, Lost, 24 (doing 12 more episodes i heard though?).
    My guilty pleasures of Desperate Housewives + One Tree Hill.

Not looking forward to the day where I come to the end of Breaking Bad, Dexter, Walking Dead, Falling Skies or Game of Thrones :sad:

Heroes as long as it was as good as the first half of the series... the writers strike killed that show because it sucked majorly after that.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I don't care about any other show... all I want to see is Firefly to come back.

/agree

me and a friend of mine were just talking about what needs to happen to get this to come back...even if it was like a Netflix only release similar to Arrested Development.
    As much as i would love to see Firefly return, there are a few problems...

1. Fox owns the name Firefly, so it would be called something else unless Fox decided to pick it up again.
    2. Castle, Suits, Suburgatory and Homeland would need to be cancelled to free up some key actors to reprise their characters. Don't see that happening anytime soon.
    3. Joss Whedon would need to put all of his Superhero movies on hold to revisit a TV show from 10 years ago. I don't know Joss Whedon all that well, but something tells me this is a stretch as well.

Those of us that do want to see the show return (in some fashion) can still have hope i guess right? Right?!?

Or we can just keep hating on Fox for killing one of the best series ever.
  • KML617
    KML617 Posts: 220 Member
    Options

and, yes, I realize, it's baaaaaack...it's a reminder that some things do (surprisingly) come back! It was the best show ever that no one ever watched! :o)

BusterBluth.jpg

Completely agree! So sad I don't have netflix. May need to sign up just for this show! I was so sad when it was canceled the first time around. Absolutely hilarious!
  • bamabutterfly83
    bamabutterfly83 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    FIREFLY! PLEASE COME BACK!

This!! A thousand times THIS!!

Also Dead like Me, Lie to Me
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options

/agree

me and a friend of mine were just talking about what needs to happen to get this to come back...even if it was like a Netflix only release similar to Arrested Development.

1. Fox owns the name Firefly, so it would be called something else unless Fox decided to pick it up again.
    2. Castle, Suits, Suburgatory and Homeland would need to be cancelled to free up some key actors to reprise their characters. Don't see that happening anytime soon.
    3. Joss Whedon would need to put all of his Superhero movies on hold to revisit a TV show from 10 years ago. I don't know Joss Whedon all that well, but something tells me this is a stretch as well.

Those of us that do want to see the show return (in some fashion) can still have hope i guess right? Right?!?

Or we can just keep hating on Fox for killing one of the best series ever.

This works too.
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Love Boat and Fantasy Island
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options

/agree

I actually read an interview with Joss after the kickstarter campaign for the Veronica Mars movie and he said he would love to be able to revisit firefly in some manner, but his schedule is tied up for the next 3 years with the marvel movies. so maybe in a few years when that is done he will see what the appetite is like then.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    M.A.S.H.

Sanford and Son

Laugh In
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    I actually read an interview with Joss after the kickstarter campaign for the Veronica Mars movie and he said he would love to be able to revisit firefly in some manner, but his schedule is tied up for the next 3 years with the marvel movies. so maybe in a few years when that is done he will see what the appetite is like then.

I think i just got tingly...
    Lord knows if Firefly went up as a kickstarter, it would have no problems meeting it's goal either.
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    FIREFLY! PLEASE COME BACK!

^^^^ This.

RK6D4KD.gif
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Futurama
  • lesspaul
    lesspaul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Firefly
    Dead Like me
    Carnivàle
    Alcatraz
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Dead Like Me... They made a movie to "try" to end it, but I still wonder how the grim reaper who died by getting with a toilet seat is doing...

Dinosaurs .. NOT THE MAMA... I'm the baby, gotta love me!

My name is Earl.... I was completely devastated when they didn't start a new season of this.
  • Katkamm77
    Katkamm77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Six Feet Under
    Night Court
    Seinfeld
    I Just Want My Pants Back
  • 13suzie
    13suzie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Love Boat and Fantasy Island

Yes! I second those!
  • angelh1908
    angelh1908 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Animaniacs (loved that show)
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Firefly and Heroes for sure! There are many that I want brought back though.
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Firefly and Heroes for sure! There are many that I want brought back though.

See just as I finished that I thought of Ghost Whisperer...I LOVED that show!