motivation needed from ladies who once was size 20

Options

Replies

• MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    j6m94l3aig83.jpg
    tyjpva3prtot.jpg

I went from a size 20 to a size 6. It took me about 10 months. You can do it!

How did you lose that in 10 months? Amazing job!
  • charlieandcarol
    charlieandcarol Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    maybe1pe wrote: »
    I started at 281, a tight size 20. Currently am 188 and a really loose size 12 (10s are right around the corner).

wsxpoz52vepm.jpg

Can I ask how tall your are? You have done a great job. Your body shape is very similar to mine (except that I am currently your before photo).
  • nicolewen16
    nicolewen16 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Started at size 22 now about 18 and still going. Very achievable. I have lost 22kg amd still going strong. Just keep going. Every little bit counts. You can do it.

• luciemarieleduc
    luciemarieleduc Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    you are all so inspiring! and are boosting my motivation a lot!!!! thank you , wow the results are so what I want, helps me stay focus now that I know I can do this!
  • maybe1pe
    maybe1pe Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    maybe1pe wrote: »
    I started at 281, a tight size 20. Currently am 188 and a really loose size 12 (10s are right around the corner).

wsxpoz52vepm.jpg

Can I ask how tall your are? You have done a great job. Your body shape is very similar to mine (except that I am currently your before photo).

I'm 5'5" :smiley:
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    You are all amazing- I started at 22/20 and am now a 16/18 with 30lbs lost.

5'5
    SW:260
    CW: 230
    CGW: 199
    UGW: ?? Don't really have one, just going to see where my "happy" weight falls.

Good luck to everyone on their journey!! Feel free to add me :)
  • luciemarieleduc
    luciemarieleduc Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    all those comments are boosting me right up! thanks everyone ! great work ! sure helps see this when you are sitting there thinking OMG I could eat anything right now, makes my glass of water this much better,
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!