p90x3 vs 21Day vs PiYo

Options
I have a 10-month-old, it took me this long to get settled with work and baby. Now I am trying to get back in shape and trying hard to find time to do an activity.

Now I am 146lbs, started doing few workouts(like MMX,CVX, Accelerator, Yoga, Dynamix) from p90x3, also I try to go for a hot yoga session once a week. This is me starting April.

I need suggestions on what I should do to lose maximum weight. Should I stick with p90x3 or 21 day fix or do PiYo?

regards,
May

Replies

• SarahStarr86
    SarahStarr86 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've asked a similar question before and everyone advised that maximum weightloss came from calorie deficit and not necessarily your workouts. I find this to be true because I can workout for months and not lose a single pound if I'm not in my calorie deficit. Now I use my calorie deficit for weightloss and workout for extra calories burned, fitness, and to shape my body. With that being said each workout you listed is different. Find the one you like the best and do it. I've done all 3 and am now doing Insanity Max 30. I see the most change in my body and burn the most calories effeiciently with IM30. Another awesome one is TurboFire. It is literally my favorite workout from Beachbody. IM30 is second.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed p90x3