PCOS and in need of Support, I need to lose 141 lbs!

Options
13»

Replies

• PauseCollectReset
    PauseCollectReset Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    @alaskandelight I hear you about the shopping.... I spent waaaaay to much the other day, but I felt good about getting lots of yummy, healthy food. Hopefully you did too! And well done for walking past the chocolate!!! I hope you have a great weekend with your sister... sounds like fun!
    @PauseCollectReset thanks for the advice re the noodles. I was going to try them one day this week, so I'll definitely keep that in mind.

Well, last night happened and it wasn't good. I ordered a pretty healthy main but drank too many calories. Logging it and moving on! Today will be better- having salmon for dinner, which we LOVE, it is high in calories but am making it fit in to my day and have already told hubby that I'm taking him out for a walk this afternoon, so that will help too.

Welcome to the new members! Thanks to those who have friend requested me (I still don't know how to do that lol). It's great to have so many people here so we can all support each other!

I find it is so motivating when my SO comes with my to workout. Even though hes 174 pounds * he sucks * lol He still goes with me and I find that we actually have a lot of fun.
  • Luminr1
    Luminr1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hiii ! Anyone can add me , I was diagnosed PCOS at age 14 (I'm 35 now!) , also have hypothyroidism, chrons disease and arthritis. Asides from those things I have two beautiful daughters and loving man who puts up with a lot ha! Go ahead and add me, I want to lose 30kg
  • PauseCollectReset
    PauseCollectReset Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Request is on the way!
  • ashluv2sing
    ashluv2sing Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I also have PCOS. I was diagnosed in 2013 but looking back I should have been diagnosed when I was 12. (I will be 35 in June). I was able to conceive a child with the help of metformin and clomid and she is now 1 and 1/2 years old. I just recently started a program that one of my sorority sisters with PCOS had great success with and it's really helped me a lot. It's a book called the Metabolism Miracle and it's been very helpful so far. I've lost 15 pounds since the end of January and I took month off when I was really sick, so that is huge for me. :-) I wish you all the best of luck. Feel free to friend me too!
  • Leannep2201
    Leannep2201 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add some of you lovely people as friends but I'm not sure how to apart from trying to memorise a user name and manually add someone using the friend request page.... and I'm scared Ill get the name wrong an end up adding some random, lol..... is there an easier way?