Back to the grind at 200lbs, need support!

Options
Hi Everyone! I'm looking for friends and support for my weight loss journey. My name is Kelli and I'm 42 yrs of age at my most highest weight gain in my life
209lbs. In the last three years I gained approximately 66lbs and feel terrible. I used to live a healthy active lifestyle but after two injuries combined with a stressful job and stress eating at its finest...I'm here to declare war on myself and stop the excuses. Today I completed day 1 with eating clean. I'm limited on activities but will work on that as I go! Looking forward to connecting with you and supporting one another

Replies

• JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    Very best of luck on your journey!!
  • FreshAndAlive
    FreshAndAlive Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You've got this! I'm rooting for you!!
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    You've got this!
  • KelliMurray02
    KelliMurray02 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • Rredwards1212
    Rredwards1212 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelly! I'm back to the grind as well. I'll be 40 in August and I'm at my highest weight ever at 210! Sad thing is, I work in the medical field and I understand what excess weight can do to a person's body. I'm here with you on your journey! Good luck and I support you if you need any encouragement or support!
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Life happens, its time for us to show life who's boss!
  • iofred
    iofred Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Positives,
    • 66lbs is more manageable than 200lbs (which I read in the title)
    • You have arrived at the right site, where a lot of people are able to support you
    • You have started eating clean
    It is nor rocket science either, it just takes commitment, and you can do it if you really want it.
    Good luck
  • LizM031315
    LizM031315 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    you got this, wishing you nothing but success along your journey :)
  • leigh199538
    leigh199538 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.